Fitness Quiz: How fit are you?
Let’s find out how healthy your lifestyle is. A well balanced diet and physical fitness is key to a high quality life and for being the best version of yourself.
A Which one most closely resembles your typical breakfast?
- Cinnamon roll or croissant and a can of Coke.
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, white cheese, olives and bread with black tea.
- White omelette with red pepper and mushrooms, filter coffee.
B Your friend invites you over. He lives a 5 minutes walk away. How do you go there?
- I walk and I am there in 5 minutes.
- I walk there but it takes me 10 minutes.
- I go by car.
C How much exercise have you gotten this week?
- I ran two times for 30 minutes.
- I haven’t been working out for the last two months.
- I went to the gym 3 times and did strength training and cardio.
D A perfect Saturday looks like this:
- I get up late, eat breakfast and sleep again until it’s time to order pizza.
- I go to the gym, have my muesli and scrambled eggs and check if there is a good movie to watch at the cinema.
- I call my friends and we drive to the beach where we spend all day swimming and playing volleyball.
E Are you smoking?
- Yes, when I am stressed I need a cigarette. It also helps me to keep my weight under control.
- Only when I am somewhere nice, usually when drinking alcohol.
- No, I hate the smell.
F How many times a week do you eat fast-food?
- Practically every day for lunch. There is no decent restaurant around.
- I don’t like fast-food. I try to eat healthy always.
- 1-2 times a week. I love it!
G Are your sibling and best friend leading a healthy lifestyle?
- They are both incredibly health conscious and love sports.
- They haven’t discovered anything like this yet.
- One is into it, the other isn’t.
H What does a six-pack mean to you?
- Too many of the same thing.
I Which meal is the highest in protein?
- Chicken breast with quinoa and broccoli.
- Salmon with sweet potatoes.
- Lentils with brown rice.
J What do you think when you look at yourself in the mirror?
- Oh God, I am fat. This must be the piece of cake I ate yesterday.
- Brains and inner beauty is much more important.
- Not bad, I like you.
Add up your points to reveal how fit you truly are: A) 1-1; 2-2; 3-3 B) 1-3; 2-2; 3-1 C) 1-2; 2-1; 3-3 D) 1-1; 2-2; 3-3 E) 1-1; 2-2; 3-3 F) 1-1; 2-3; 3-2 G) 1-3; 2-1; 3-2 H) 1-1; 2-3; 3-2 I) 1-3; 2-2; 3-1 J) 1-1; 2-2; 3-3
22-30 POINTS: Congratulations, you are a role model for many of your friends. They cannot believe you prefer hitting the gym over hanging out at the local pub with them. You are very health conscious and you know that Quinoa is a whole grain rich in protein and fibre rather than a new show on MTV. Keep it up, life is so much better with the adrenaline and excitement you get from sports!
15-22 POINTS: You know that you should work out harder since once you have been there, you were fit. But now you blame your job, family and friends for not having any time. But let me tell you, choosing a hamburger instead of the beef salad from the menu has got nothing to do with lack of time. Put your sports bag in the car, call a friend and meet him at the gym after work. You’ll have a blast.
10-15 POINTS: Get your lazy butt off that couch, walk to the gym next corner and find yourself a personal trainer because you definitely need someone to check up on you. One month is all it takes for you to notice a huge difference. And of course you are going to throw all those beer cans and frozen pizzas away – from now on it’s chicken with grilled vegetables.